When: 13th -28th September, 2003
With it's 2003 Bud Burst Festival planned for 13th to 28th September
2003, the Nepean Hawkesbury Wine and Grape Growers Association is
continuing to celebrate the revival of Australia's oldest wine growing
As the number of vineyards planted in the Sydney Wine Region grow to
thirty five in number, this years festival will see a number of activities
staged over the two weeks at some of the cellar doors along the Sydney
Events being planned include:
- Saturday 13th - Sunday 28th September "Art Burst in the Winery" at
Tizzana Winery, Ebenezer - an exhibition created especially for the Bud Burst festival. Opening day
include tastings of Glenorie Estate and University of Western Sydney (Yarramundi Winery)
wines - Exhibition open 11:00am to 5:00pm daily, Cost: FREE. Tizzana Winery, 518 Tizzana Road, Ebenezer ~ phone (02) 4579 1150
for more details.
- Saturday 13th September - Vicary's Winery Famous Woolshed, Luddenham
- 7:00pm Booking essential - Vicary's Winery, The Northern Road,
Luddenham ~ phone (02) 4773 4161 for full details and
- Sunday 14th September - Regional tasting of Sydney wine at Vicary's
Winery, Luddenham - The majority of Sydney Wineries will showcase
their wines under the one roof - 10:00am to 3:00pm. Admission FREE.
There will also be Craft Markets at the Winery. Vicary's Winery, The
Northern Road, Luddenham ~ phone (02) 4773 4161 for full details.
- Saturday 27th September - Regional Winemakers Tasting. As part of
the festival, Tizzana Winery will be hosting a Regional Wine Tasting
of wines produced from grapes grown in the Sydney Region. The evening
is for the local grape growers and winemakers in the region.
- Sunday 28th September "Jazz in the Vineyard" - 11:00am to
3:00 pm, Cost: FREE. - Kirkham Estate, Camden ~ phone (02) 4655 7722 for
Vicary's Winery Luddenham 2745
Phone (02) 4773 4161
Fax (02) 4773 4411
Web site www.nepeanhawkesburywine.asn.au